Contact Us

Cooper Camp Outfitter

Location: Ventadour Lake – Km 95, Obedjiwan Road, Northern Quebec, Canada
GPS Directions: 49°00’00.0 North, 74°24’41.0 West

Opening season:     middle of May – middle of October

Phone: (450) 434-8906
Toll-free: 1 888 434-8906
Seasonal Tel.: (514) 316-3366

Postal Address – Office

2120 Francis-Hughes
Parc Industriel
Laval, Quebec
H7S 1N7

info@campcooper.com
campcooper@hotmail.com

Reservation & Deposit

For spring black bear hunting, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 10% of the total price at the time of your booking. A second deposit of 40% of the total price is to be paid by February 1st. The balance of 50% of the total price is to be paid in cash or by cheque or money order on your arrival at Cooper Camp.

Reservations for fishing trips at Cooper Camp will be confirmed upon receipt of a deposit of 30% of the total price. The deposit can be paid by cheque or money order. The balance of 70% of the total price is to be paid in cash or cheque or money order on arrival at Cooper Camp.

The deposit is non-refundable.

Notes: please contact us to make your reservations, prices may change without notice.
Please send us an email if you have difficulties reaching us by telephone. We are monitoring our emails regularly.

Make your reservation today!

Plan your next hunting or fishing trip at Cooper Camp. Book your hunting or fishing package today, or contact us at info@campcooper.com to find out more information.

Book now